Monday, February 6, 2012

God Renews My Spark

I haven’t blogged in a while because I have been a bit depressed.  I have been feeling that my life is insignificant.  When I die, no one will notice.   Sometimes I even wish for death.  Everything I have ever tried to do has resulted in failure.  I wasn’t a good daughter.  I wasn’t a good mother.  I am not a good friend.  I am not really good at anything.  Success for me is like a mirage of an oasis.  My life is worthless, right? 
Today’s message in The Upper Room slapped me right in the face.   God gave me a little shake and told me to pay attention.  I realized that it is a sin to think that my life is insignificant.  I was crafted with love by the Greatest Artist there is – our Heavenly Father.  I don’t know what my purpose is.  I don’t know if I will be remembered when I am gone.  But I do know that God crafted me as an individual, and it is a pain to him for me to think that is insignificant. 
I beg forgiveness for my sins and hope that I can approach each day with a better attitude.  Thank you, God, for giving me life and renewing my spark. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share YOUR thoughts!