Monday, January 1, 2018

The Good Story: 2018



The Good Story:  2018

DAY 1: 

This year I will attempt to keep a journal of something good that happens each day.  Maybe I can post a few now and again. 

Today was VERY cold.  It is 12 degrees right now. 

Good Story:  January 1, 2018.

I watched the Tournament of Roses Parade this morning.  I remember watching it with my family when I was a girl.  I can still remember how amazed I was that all of those floats are made of plants.  I am still in awe today.  I always enjoy the Marine Corps Band and the Clydesdales.  The band was great, but ABC did not cover the Clydesdales.  I saw them once when I was a girl.  It was at a parade in Longmont.  I was fascinated by their size.  Watching the parade makes me feel light-hearted and youthful.  

2 comments:

  1. And here is my happy thought for January 30, 2018. I discovered my cousin Rhonda has a blog and she wrote of a memory of Nanny. I can taste that fried okra! Thanks, cuz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) I can smell the okra, too! Sounds mighty good about now.

    ReplyDelete

Please share YOUR thoughts!