Sunday, June 6, 2010

Am I Responsile For the Oil Spill?

It seems like everyone is angry with BP, and some people are angry with the President. I, personally, am furious that the President has not gotten involved. You know who I am most angry with, though? ME



We have been assigned the task of caring for Earth, but sometimes we are more concerned about what we WANT than what is good for Earth. I don't know how we can fix this, and I fear that it may already too late to fix. We can reduce our consumption, though. If you can walk instead of drive, WALK -- or BIKE! CARPOOL to work! Shop with a buddy in ONE car. Make lists, so you can shop less frequently. 

STAYcation!  STAYcation!  STAYcation!



Enjoy the beauty of your own back yard,
 while we still have one to enjoy.

1 comment:

Please share YOUR thoughts!